ReneeCanady

Finally Finished

I am finished with my husbands ren faire leather armor set. I just started playing with leather this past December, and am open to all suggestions. I didn't "tool" the celtic design due to being time pressured ( I wanted him to be able to wear it this season). The black under shirt was made by me last year for a cloth outfit.

post-30767-050413200 1347584261_thumb.jp

post-30767-068454700 1347584285_thumb.jp

The picture is kinda small so I can't really make out the details, interms of construction, but it looks pretty good to me. I know absolutely squat about armor though...

I use an online resizer that seems to only resize my pics with this option. If I try to just upload a pic on this site without resizing, the site rejects it lol. I have some playing to do to figure this issue out. Thank you for posting a response!

Still a little hard to see details, but congrats on the armor! Takes a lot of work to get that stuff to articulate in the shoulders. You husband must be pleased.

Looks good. I like your solution for covering the joint of the hips and torso.

Thank you all :) I have a ton to learn, but I must admit, I think I am becoming a master at rigging stuff lol!

Looks good Renee, glad you're sticking with the armor thing and enjoying it!

What ever happened to the armor you were making yourself, I seem to recall pics of two pieces on a mannequin and mention of more pieces in the works...

Thanks Chris! I think I have those pics in here some where as well. I'll attach a pic to this post of my daughter wearing it at a renn faire.P9230314.jpg

Looks good to me Renee.

For those who need help with up-sizing the pics to see them Just click on the thumbnail then hold down CTRL and repeatedly press [ + ] until it's max. When done viewing hold down CTRL and Press zero [ 0 ].