Sign in to follow this  
SmilinJim

A few projects

Hi folks, been awhile since I've been on here. Here's a few projects, nothing great or wonderful. Daughter has my good camera so this is with an older job and my camera phone. But you get the ideas.

Keep on Smilin

Jim

IM002720.JPG

IM002737.JPG

IM002741.JPG

post-41-1230723423_thumb.jpg

post-41-1230723484_thumb.jpg

post-41-1230723640_thumb.jpg

Sorry about that, dropped a few pics. The wallets are based on an old Tandy pattern called a 'fishermans wallet'. Just room for a few dollars and your fishing liscense. Since I don't have a lot of money or credit cards either, I carry the Kokopelli as my regular wallet. The large case is my computer case. As you can see from the dings and dents, it's been in the backseat and the back of my truck for nearly a year. It's leather over a plywood liner. I lined the plywood then covered it. It offers a little more protection. Got some more projects somewhere if I can just find the memory cards.

Jim

IM002742.JPG

IM002746.JPG

post-41-1230724116_thumb.jpg

post-41-1230724426_thumb.jpg

Just one more. A purse and wallet combo. Cameraphone and unsteady hand. All I had time for.

Jim

PIC_0005.jpg

post-41-1230725073_thumb.jpg

Looks like you've been pretty busy and you're taking over the board. Nice looking work!

Lovely stuff and I really like the sunvisors. Very good looking carvings and owners will be happy. I do think the visors edges would benefit greatly if you ran them over with the edge beveler and maybe applying edgecote or if you have time, a good solid slicking.

Still they look great!

Tom