karl

Who is this lady?

Hi everyone, Here is a quick little picture I did the other day in about 15 minutes and wonder if any one knows who this lady is.....No it isn't the Mona Lisa. Karl

Johanna1.jpg

post-110-1202855702_thumb.jpg

Looks like a small stain on her dress, so I'm gonna take a wild guess ....Monica Lewinskey?

Looks like a small stain on her dress, so I'm gonna take a wild guess ....Monica Lewinskey?

I think this is gonna be fun! I should have taken a lot more time than 15 or 20 minutes tp do this but I did it real quick for a lady on the net here. SO that's the clue for now. Karl

Edited by karl

Hi Karl,

It looks a little like the "Leather Lady" herself. Although she doesn't look nearly that old.

Art

Hi everyone, Here is a quick little picture I did the other day in about 15 minutes and wonder if any one knows who this lady is.....No it isn't the Mona Lisa. Karl

Johanna1.jpg

Johanna

Johanna

Well fellow Leather pounders, you got me. Yeah It's Johanna and yeah I guess it does looka little older than our lovely host and I appologize. I sent this to her the other day plain with no color in it and then decided to play around and used a black magic marker for the hair and blouse and a white out pen for the white in the eyes. Karl

I thought it was Mona Lisa when I first saw the picture.... are you sure it's not????? Just kidding Johanna.

Bob

Karl- you flatter me. I'm not exactly a photogenic woman, alas! When people are trying to distinguish between my sister and me, they usually say "The pretty one!" and they ain't talking about me. *sigh

This is me with my glasses on:

johannaside.jpg

and this is the pic I swiped our profile pictures out of. My husband, Wade, knew immediately who the lady in the carving was. So did my kids.

finalw_j.JPG

You're such a sweetheart for trying to make me look good!

Johanna

post-5-1203012724_thumb.jpg

post-5-1203012970_thumb.jpg

mrs obama pete