DoubleC

My Antique Stitching Horse Will Be Here Tomorrow

I was supposed to go after it today and had saved back $35.00 for the gas and aggravation of my friend having to drive me to Bellows Falls and pick it up. She works until 2 and it was going to be dark by the time we got home, which neither of us like to travel after dark. Come to find out we have a thing called Green Mountain Messenger service and she told me about it a few minutes ago, and it will be here tomorrow, put inside by my mail box should I be at one of my meetings. I started 'buying this in August but it took forever to find a shipping service I could afford to get it that far. It took 22 days by greyhound to get it to VT from PA and it's sat there for 2 weeks waiting for me to arrange to get it. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.

Pics of it can be found here.....

http://leatherworker.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=42241

Cheryl

Calm down and back away from the mailbox! Seriously, you have waited a LONG time for this!

Oh Mikey, it's coming TODAY. And I have a ride to the marketplace tomorrow to take it. AND on top of that the marketplace is going to be open 4 hours FRIDAY night along with the 4 Saturday for the same price, so I'll be working two times a week through December. And the Saturn strap is almost all done. Waiting for the antique to dry really well before adding the second coat of resolene and adding the hardware, this one comes with a buckle. Today has been a GOOD day, LOL