clicker

Custom Dies For The Clicking

Good morning folks,

Just thought I'd put this put this out there,

we began fabricating our own dies sometime ago and would like to go ahead and do some for you. I believe we have some pretty fair pricing great quality of workmanship. We have some standard dies, but we're best at bringing your conception to reality.

I can sure email our pricing guide to ya, if you'll just shoot me a message! If ya have any questions sure feel free to give me a call. be sure to check out our wesite too

Chris @720 341 3259

http://www.prorodeooriginals.com/

DSC07521.JPG

DSC07523.JPG

post-12460-126728436183_thumb.jpg

post-12460-126728441315_thumb.jpg

I just bought a set from them and I want to say I am super happy with them. Chris says they'll be at Sheridan, and I'm hoping to make up there too.

As soon as I get my shop set up in May, I'll definately need more dies. Cheers!

Hey Nick,

Thanks alot! And yes We will be in Sheridan , if anyone else makes it there, please come by and say hello.

Chris

Edited by clicker

Good morning folks,

Just thought I'd put this put this out there,

we began fabricating our own dies sometime ago and would like to go ahead and do some for you. I believe we have some pretty fair pricing great quality of workmanship. We have some standard dies, but we're best at bringing your conception to reality.

I can sure email our pricing guide to ya, if you'll just shoot me a message! If ya have any questions sure feel free to give me a call. be sure to check out our wesite too

Chris @720 341 3259

http://www.prorodeooriginals.com/

Hi,

Can you give me a price on the dies please also what you have available. PM is fine

Johanne

Hi,

Can you give me a price on the dies please also what you have available. PM is fine

Johanne

Hey there,

what are ya looking for exactly? We charge $1.80 an inch for the most part, but you can check us out at www.prorodeooriginals.com under the "clicker dies" tab and get a better idea how it works.

OR you can mail me at prorodeodies@gmail.com I can respond to this much quicker.

Thanks chris

Are you still around? Your website doesnt load :(

I can get to their clicker page (just not the home page every time), and I can get to their other pages. It could be some of the Servers and Routers are affected due to the flooding, and goofing things up, or their server has an issue. Keep trying, and try this link too:

http://www.prorodeooriginals.com/clicker-dies/

Once you get there, you should be able to access and load any other page, including the home page.

neither of those pages worked - Chris, I'll email you.

I had the same problem then I refreshed the page and it loaded.

Global Die in Auburn Maine specialize in mallet dies and clicker dies.

30 + years experience.

My name is Craig McLeod account manager

email me at quotes@globaldie.com with your drawing and receive a quote that same day.

Competitive pricing