Sign in to follow this  
Kowboyboots

Chap Leather 4 Sale

I have several hide for sale I happen upon recently.

There is purple, pink, green & browns in heavy chap leather. Some Nubuck & Patent leather also. Have black aprox 1.5 oz roo splits, really nice. there are some goat hides in there somewhere.

I have posted a picture of all of it together. If anything interest you I can take better pictures.

Heavy hides $4 sq ft, lighter $3 sq ft, the roo $40 hide, goat is $30.

I am going to keep the ostrich embossed ones so don't even ask, LOL.

Located in Walla Walla.

Also have a lot of Tandy lace, kits, books and who knows what else. No stamps though.

Thanks

Kathy

DSCN1160.jpg

DSCN1162.jpg

DSCN1163.jpg

DSCN1169.jpg

post-7468-126935610365_thumb.jpg

post-7468-126935612541_thumb.jpg

post-7468-126935613986_thumb.jpg

post-7468-126935615191_thumb.jpg

the pics, they no get bigger. :( what's the weight on the pink and the purple? what's the backsides like on those? what color(s) of patent leather? are we there yet? how much longer papa smurf?

Been outside all day, wow what a nice day. I will get more detail in the morning. The pink nubuck & the green are the heavy 5-7 oz. Average size is 33-26 and on those $4 sq ft. The pictures enlarged for me.

didn't get a notice about the reply. anyway, thanks for answering, but that's a little heavier than what I was looking for. :)

Am looking for purple suede...chap weight....royal purple..... cannot see the suede in purple you have... would LOVE a price on it, or at least maybe a 18 inch by 18 inch piece for a craft project...can you help???

There is purple, pink, green & browns in heavy chap leather. Some Nubuck & Patent leather also. Have black aprox 1.5 oz roo splits, really nice. there are some goat hides in there somewhere.

I have posted a picture of all of it together. If anything interest you I can take better pictures.

Located in Walla Walla.

Also have a lot of Tandy lace, kits, books and who knows what else. No stamps though.

Thanks

Kathy

Located in Walla Walla.

Thanks

Kathy

i'd like to know more about your metalics and any smooth finnished 3 to 4 oz sides. thanks