Denise

Looking for out of print textbook

I am looking for a 1975 out of print text book. There are none currently available on Amazon, Abebooks or Albris. Any other sites that are good to find old books?

I am looking for a 1975 out of print text book. There are none currently available on Amazon, Abebooks or Albris. Any other sites that are good to find old books?

I'll gladly run it through some UK bookfinders websites for you, Denise - drop me a PM with the title, author etc. No promises but it may be worth a try. I don't use any in the US so have no idea where to suggest.

addall.com? half.com?

The book I am looking for is Sisson and Grossman’s The Anatomy of the Domestic Animals. The 1975 edition is edited by Robert Getty. It is a two volume set but I am really only needing volume one, though I would like both. Shoulda bought it back in school...

Thanks Tasha. I'll try them.

The book I am looking for is Sisson and Grossman's The Anatomy of the Domestic Animals. The 1975 edition is edited by Robert Getty. It is a two volume set but I am really only needing volume one, though I would like both. Shoulda bought it back in school...

Thanks Tasha. I'll try them.

Is this the right one??

http://www.netstoreusa.com/mnbooks/038/0387912592.shtml

Nope. That's not it. But thanks a lot for looking for me!

PS. I checked out that site further. It does have a copy! Unfortunately, it is in Spanish. So near, and yet, so far...

If you're willing to do some printing-- try www.scribd.com

I didn't see the book you were looking for but there are many excerpts from that book and a lot of anatomical resources based on Sisson and Grossman. Just do a search under the authors names. Hope this helps.

~Sorethumbs

Thanks, Sorethumbs. I did manage to get a copy off Amazon, but it took a while. The do come up and the prices vary - a LOT. I managed to snag one for $125.00 US, but with the trouble I had gettting it I wonder if it was a mistake of some kind. Most go for over $200 and I have seen over $500 - per volume. Lately there was one on the Canadian site for $175 Canadian, but it went pretty quick. I guess the key is to keep checking often.