Sign in to follow this  
mliebs8

broke down and ordered the Artisan 3000

Well I just broke down and ordered the Artisan 3000, I'm pretty excited except for the fact that it looks like it won't ship until early January. Hope this machine turns out to be as good as everyone is saying.

Congratulations! And now the agonizing wait.

You made the right choice.

One will most likely be in my future soon. Congrats and we will need pictures of your setup.

The Artisan 3000 is a great machine. I've had mine for almost a year. The machine replaced my Tippman Boss. I'm sure you will be happy with your 3000.

I've been waiting for mine for a couple of weeks. Every time the UPS guy goes by without stopping, I want to cry :)

I've been waiting for mine for a couple of weeks. Every time the UPS guy goes by without stopping, I want to cry

I think they still ship FedEx

Russ,

Your order was shipped last Friday with FedEx. I just did a trace and their system shows only that it left the California hub on Saturday morning. This type of information is rather rare - as they would normally show an expected delivery date.

I suspect this may be due to some bad weather. In any case I will check again tomorrow morning.

My best guess is that you should have it by Friday at the latest - but I cannot know for sure until they update their system tomorrow morning.

I'll keep in touch

Hey, thanks Dave! I wasn't complaining, I'm just, you know, a kid waiting on Christmas!

I think they still ship FedEx

Ya mean I've been glaring at the wrong truck? Oops :P

This is a great post--ain't it great that you can mention Artisan and get a reply from someone who actually works there?

To me, that's not only a terrific vote of confidence in Artisan, but also a fantastic benefit of this wonderful forum.

I'm also a huge fan of Artisan, their machines, and all the folks there, so please take anything I say with a huge grain of salt. I'm biased, without a doubt.

Cooooooool. Thanks Dave.

My rep at Artisan is Steve--no shot at Dave, but I say that to make a point. I've already admitted my Artisan bias, but wanted to make an additional comment before I shut up. And again, I don't work for Artisan.

What's been discussed here, and what you see as far as customer concern, and customer service, is NORMAL for these folks. I have first-hand experience with them, and this is how they do business. They really do take care of their customers, and they really do stay on top of things.

If you're in the market, or ever will be, the only leather machines I wholeheartedly recommend can be found at www.ArtisanSew.com.

Bruce, add me to the list of 100% Artisan. I've had my two machines 4 and 5 years (Toro 4000 and 797ABLTHR) of trouble free absolute great service. The customer service Artisan provides is the very best and the fact that their products are so trouble free is even greater. Add to that the fact that Jerry and company are always looking to develope new products and staying ahead of the curve.

Edited to add: I am biased also.............but with good reason.

Paul

Edited by sheathmaker