leatherwytch

Calgary Alberta And Area Cobra 4 For Sale

I am saddened as I have to sell my Cobra 4 premium package and extra thread included. This machine has been used maybe 4 times and now I have to move. Unfortunately I cannot find a mover who will move it and it breaks my heart. :no:

This cost me about $5000. There is extra threads and all the plates and needles for it. Will sell for $4500 obo.

I am saddened as I have to sell my Cobra 4 premium package and extra thread included. This machine has been used maybe 4 times and now I have to move. Unfortunately I cannot find a mover who will move it and it breaks my heart. :no:

This cost me about $5000. There is extra threads and all the plates and needles for it. Will sell for $4500 obo.

Do you have the original shipping box for the head? Whether you do or not, I can pull the head and motor off and help you box it up so the mover shouldn't have a problem with moving it. Send me a PM. If you are staying in the Calgary area, I could move it for you (with your help of course). Can't do the heavy work I used to do, so I get in trouble now and then!

Tom

My all cast iron Pearson was put on a pallet then a a k3 board box was built around it. This could be loaded by machine. We slid it into the back of a pickup to bring home then dismantled it and moved it with a wheelbarrow right into the shop.

Actually as I had to get movers for this move. I did find ones that had moved this machine for someone else several times before without dismantling it. All is well and it was successfully moved without any harm done to it.

Thanks to Northmount and Saddlebag for their offers and suggestions.

Leatherwytch