LINDSAY

juki sewing machine

I was wondering if anyone was has used a juki dnu-1541 machine? I went to the store and it seems like a pretty good machine..

I have a DNU 1541-S. I have owned and used it for about 6 years now. Finest sewing machine I have and I have many. It isn't cheap but it is rugged, reliable, accurate, and easy to use. It never misses a stitch and sews most anything that I can throw at it from leather to lace. If mine was stolen, I would immediately buy another. Top quality piece of equipment.

The one thing that I did change was to pull the clutch motor and replace with a servo. It is a very strong clutch motor but I need the speed control for my work.

:red_bandana::red_bandana::red_bandana:

I have a DNU 1541-S. I have owned and used it for about 6 years now. Finest sewing machine I have and I have many. It isn't cheap but it is rugged, reliable, accurate, and easy to use. It never misses a stitch and sews most anything that I can throw at it from leather to lace. If mine was stolen, I would immediately buy another. Top quality piece of equipment.

The one thing that I did change was to pull the clutch motor and replace with a servo. It is a very strong clutch motor but I need the speed control for my work.

THAT IS AWESOME TO HEAR:)) I BELIEVE BUT I WILL HAVE TO ASK AGAIN, BUT HE SAID THE JUST STARTED TO PUT THE SERVO MOTORS IN THEM , AND IT WILL HAVE 4 DIFFERENT SPEEDS TO CHOSE FROM. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFO, YOU MAKE ME WANT IT EVEN MORE:)) :You_Rock_Emoticon:

THAT IS AWESOME TO HEAR:)) I BELIEVE BUT I WILL HAVE TO ASK AGAIN, BUT HE SAID THE JUST STARTED TO PUT THE SERVO MOTORS IN THEM , AND IT WILL HAVE 4 DIFFERENT SPEEDS TO CHOSE FROM. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFO, YOU MAKE ME WANT IT EVEN MORE:)) :You_Rock_Emoticon:

The Juki servo positioning motor costs over $1,000. All that you need is a good standard servo which you can find for a fraction of Juki's price through one of the machine companies here... Artisan, Neels Saddlery, Cobra etc.

The Juki servo positioning motor costs over $1,000. All that you need is a good standard servo which you can find for a fraction of Juki's price through one of the machine companies here... Artisan, Neels Saddlery, Cobra etc.

If you need a servo motor we have them any time you are ready. Our price is $125.00, plus shipping. The servo motors we use have no mechanical brake. They use an electronic brake and they seem to be the best ones we have seen so far. Extremely smooth -- Extremely quiet.