PaulP

Biker Hardware

I would like to make some Biker Wallets.

Where can we get the chain that looks like skulls n crosses n stuff that are specific for the biker wallets?

Could we get the snaps for biker wallets at the same place? The snaps would have skulls, crosses and such on them.

Thanks,

Paul

Try jpcycles.com, I've seen them in the catalog they send me. I also make wallet chains out of chain maille rings, any length, and I have about 5 different weaves of chains. The chain maille chains are a little expensive because of the labor. I hand cut all of my rings from coils, open and close the rings, then make them into chains. There are a couple of sites on the net that sell them also.

Ohio Travel Bags has a good selection of this stuff

Ohio Travel Bags has a good selection of this stuff

in a 300pg cat. search found Skull conchos and belt buckles

ta2:

Try jpcycles.com, I've seen them in the catalog they send me

I see belts and buckles - some wouldn't be caught dead in.

(I know, should have bought some 3yrs ago when this was current)

I also make wallet chains out of chain maille rings, any length, and I have about 5 different weaves of chains. The chain maille chains are a little expensive because of the labor. I hand cut all of my rings from coils, open and close the rings, then make them into chains. There are a couple of sites on the net that sell them also.

Yeah they can be but they look so much nicer. A buddy of mine is currently working on a 2ft +/- full Persian for me out of Stainless Steel for my new wallet I'm eventually going to make.

Hopefully should be picking it up this weekend.

can someone tell me the name of and where I can find the im guessing conchos with Chicago screws or chain secures that have o rings attached ive seen lion heads, skulls and regular posts the type used to secure chain to wallet

Check out www.sxindustries.com We produce over 100 Special Snap caps that are used for Vest Extenders and belts.

We are always adding to this line so if you what to see display boards , just email me. tim@sxindustries.com

Have a Happy & Safe Memorial Day weekend everyone!

89.jpg

im looking for something like this

Check out www.sxindustries.com We produce over 100 Special Snap caps that are used for Vest Extenders and belts.

We are always adding to this line so if you what to see display boards , just email me. tim@sxindustries.com

Have a Happy & Safe Memorial Day weekend everyone!

This one has lion head i have seen some with skulls45.jpg

Believe it or not those are drawer pulls. You can get them at home depot, lowes etc. The hardware hut has amany different ones. The lion ones are different sizes and styles spread through ou the pages. http://www.thehardwarehut.com/type-ring_pull.php?psCat=424&search_type=310&ps=1&start_no=2

Edited by camano ridge

Trust me I have made these and seen the ones you picture in person they are drawer pulls. they come in many sizes.

for small dog collars but im interested in using for wallets to secure a maille chain to them

im sorry ill have to check them out was told drawer pulls were made out of softer metals and wouldnt hold up

Here are some lion head conchos at with out the rings. At the bottom of the page is one you might be iterested in it is a skull concho with ring. http://www.aliexpress.com/cheap/cheap-screwback-conchos.html

As to strong enough remember that ddrawer pulls are designed to be used to pull open drawers loaded with who knows what day after day.

If y'all are looking for really nice chainmaille wallet chains, check out these...i bought a couple from him and they're really nice. especially the titanium ones.

http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?236011-NEW-BRACELET-ADDED!!!-Titanium-and-Stainless-Chainmaille-bracelets-Grade-5-(6Al-4V)

yeah all im getting on net are way to big i need something about the size of a dime or penny at most

yeah the skull is nice and about what im looking for the price is steep though but ill keep looking thanks

Both dog collars are a bit over 2.5in wide...that will give you an idea how big the O rings in the center are...they are not suitable for wallets as they are way too big and too heavy for that particular application .

Edited by LeatherLegion

Thanks Leather Legion what would you suggest and by the way love your work

OTB has a very small version ...probably too small and flimsy though ...you should heck them out anyway. I might be able to get my hands on some nice ones...brass and SS...simple but sturdy enough. If so, I will make sure to let you know.