Sign in to follow this  
WyomingSlick

Looking for these Cratools - Most likely in vain for some of them

Serious buyer for the Crafttools on the attachment. Or may have tools you are looking for. Am also interested in RBS, Cal-Carved, and Original Ray Hackbarth tools.

Edited by WyomingSlick

Serious buyer for the Crafttools on the attachment. Or may have tools you are looking for. Am also interested in RBS, Cal-Carved, and Original Ray Hackbarth tools.

Hello, I'm always looking for Don King stamps. Thanks Clint Haverty

Hi John,

Welcome to Leatherworker.net and thanks for sharing your craftool identification sheets.

For any of you that are looking for old craftools, John's a good guy to do business with.

Update Got the 883 fine lined shader. Am still in the market for the rest.

John

PM Allan at ALS Leather. He has some RBS and other tools for sale. I have purchased some magazines from him and he is great to work with. He has a list of tools up for sale. I do doubt that there are any Don King stamps or the saddle stamps. I do have to say with sadness for you that I just sold an entire (unused/first run) set of saddle stamps, which contained what you were looking for. These were one of the sets off the Craftool bench when they were in Fort Worth. I am sure the new owner will love the new collection, but he should read this and may contact you if he is interested.

I did email you with information on the never used or published set of a special 'Dick Giehl' creative stamping set (chrome) steel stamps with unopened instruction manual that also came from Craftool. From my understanding, it was in the R&D process, but never saw the market. Some of the stamps were put out under the 'figure carving' group, but some I have never seen. The shaft do not even have numbers on them. For a collector, I am sure they would be a valuable collection.

Good luck.