steadybrook

Make It With Leather Magazines

Wanted; Make it with Leather Magazines, Aug-Sept 1975 and Oct-Nov 1975

let me take a look I have a pile of them get back in a day or two

I am interested in that magazine as well if you have others.

where do you live

I'm in Iowa to many to ship if you want them and some of the old books I have or patterns from the mid 70's I just need to get to them I sure there are or were so mice for all the time they've been stored got a repair man coming tomorrow you up by Sparta ?

Thanks , do you have the two issues I need?

yes send me your number or

from 74-1989

I'm in Nova Scotia can you send them to me in the mail?

I hate typing do you speak English lol just kidding. the one oct - nov for sure aug sept part yes have to see what I can put together lets just say more than would fill an old long neck card board case. closer to 2 ,73-90 and most every pattern I could buy that tandy sold and books whether I want to keep some or not I'm still not sure most I'd be more than happy to get rid of

I should prof read these before I post lol

Ok I'll take them email me at steadybrook@eastlink.ca and I will send you my address and thanks.

so hold your horses and let me get done what I need to. find out what I have grade the condition as if all the pages are even there . as for books and patterns from the golf bag to the guitar case. ahoy coat I'm not even sure what else

now as for price i'll be fair. shipping that's on you would rather swap for hardware or leather even an a account say at weavers you pay them in my name but like I said let me put this together first. by the way my name is Terry

Ok thanks , I'll pull in the reins abit , what kind of hardware do you need?

oh the man with the questions. right now I'm just getting set up after years of working for some one else. I have some stuff buried but still need to build me a good table for lay out and to work at. one of my first projects will be making harness straps for some sleigh bells I have . going natural or tan rather than conventional black . so i'll need some 1 1/4 stapled loops but don't how many yet . that why the gift certificate sounds so good.

Jim your the one from Nova Scotia right . I have the Oct - Nov 1975 the other is in pretty bad shape. that's a give me . what others are you look for. I got mixed up on who was who. Now that I think I know what's what. tell me again what else are you looking for . Its been one of those days ceiling light went on the fix, dryer broken and then I'm trying to sort out the old mags your asking about. enough said let me know i'll see if I have them and we can go from there. ? that sound good to you

Thanks those are the only two I need, please send them .