Storm

You've Been Chimped

The first one went so well that I have been asked to do another.Word of mouth is the best advertising. This ia a bit more involved than the first. Which went over well. Thanx Dave for the help!!!!

Nicely donenotworthy.gif

Oh that is funny...LOL. You did a GREAT job Storm !! Looks like Planet of the Apes is here finally..LOL.

Ha Ha this one made me laugh!! nice work.

Way Frickin kewl man....

Shows there are no limits to leather...Would it not be so cool to see one of the planet of the apes done? Or one of the orcs off lord of the wings?

This chimp reminds me of a tv show when I was a kid...a comedy of a chimp as a newscaster that was on at 8 am on saturdays mornings before we left for hockey games....

Very nice Storm! like it.

B

Nice job Storm!

Bobby

Thanx all for the kind words. I had a lot of fun doing it!!! HA!

Storm

HEY! I used to work for that guy!!

Good work Storm. Bet it was hard to make the little fella sit still while you made his portrait.

Storm, great carving. Looks good. secert agent chimp Johnny Rivers would love it .lol Gary

The first one went so well that I have been asked to do another.Word of mouth is the best advertising. This ia a bit more involved than the first. Which went over well. Thanx Dave for the help!!!!

YEAH!!!

I AGREE!!!

rhona

Storm, great carving. Looks good. secert agent chimp Johnny Rivers would love it .lol Gary

Agent 00Chimp who likes his banana daquiris blended not shaken! Suprisingly the client wants me to take a picture of a tattoo he has and create something from that. Back to the coconut grove!

Edited by Storm

This is some excellent detail, Storm. Nice work. Except for the suit, it resembles something out of "Planet of the Apes" movies. You're right about word of mouth advertising. I'm still working on an order of 50 tooled sporrans for a local pipe band due to word of mouth advertising. Do your best and it does work well. Maybe too well.

Jim

That is a great seat, very cool!

What's next, Crazy 88's chimp, to follow the Resoveour Chimps, or is that Pulp Chimps?

Great work.

What's next, Crazy 88's chimp, to follow the Resoveour Chimps, or is that Pulp Chimps?

Great work.

You never know!?!?!? :dance::dance:LOL! :dance:

Edited by Storm

I've always been drawn to the dogs playing cards prints, and wanted to do "the last supper" with dogs.... The weekly email from Tandy had the last supper pattern....

You tell me that it's gospel, but I know it's only church. Tom Waits

I've always been drawn to the dogs playing cards prints, and wanted to do "the last supper" with dogs....  The weekly email from Tandy had the last supper pattern....  

You tell me that it's gospel, but I know it's only church.  Tom Waits

It's all about the Nighthawks at the Diner!