arbalet12

Box Under The Sword

Arbalet,

Like many others, I have been admiring your work for years now. The beauty of the designs, the pattern artistry, the coloring. All totally top work. Since you are in Kazakhstan and I don't think we are in competition, can I ask you (I apologize if this is rude) what you charge for a piece like this? Any idea in American dollars, or Euros? Thanks.

I simply ALWAYS look forward to seeing your artistry.

Harvey Lutske

Los Angeles, California

Your work never ceases to amaze me! Just beautiful. Thanks for sharing as always!

Cheers,

Andy

your work is amazing and every time you show us one of your art works, I can clearly see the artistry and cultural elements of the old islam....very artistic culture indeed...I have been in several Mosques in Turkey and Syria and was amazed about the art work on sealings and walls....this old culture is so amazing and bears so much art inside that it is not to understand what is happening these days in the world....

neverless, I pull my hat to your talent and hope to see many more pieces of this quality!!

Jimbob

Arbalet,

Like many others, I have been admiring your work for years now. The beauty of the designs, the pattern artistry, the coloring. All totally top work. Since you are in Kazakhstan and I don't think we are in competition, can I ask you (I apologize if this is rude) what you charge for a piece like this? Any idea in American dollars, or Euros? Thanks.

Harvey Lutske

Los Angeles, California

Thank you! The price is allways flexible. Sometimes I make things low cost sometimes high cost. This box ( leather parts) costs 1000$

Arbalet,

Harvey Lutske

Los Angeles, California

:16: Totally!

LMFAO! Their was a pos (piece of sh$#) at a local show the fella was listing at 2k (still there when we left an hour before it was done) your stuff on the other hand ... simply stunning esp the even line work and symmetry

Edited by Zardahn

like everyone else i truly enjoy looking at your work. i wish you could export some of your tooling stamps as i love the designs. do you also make a lot of your own stamps? anyway, beautiful work!

Panther

Outstanding work as usual...It's Gorgeous :thumbsup:

Thanks all.

Fantastic work. Do you design the patterns yourself?

As others have said your work never fails to amaze. It's not just that you make your own stamps but that you arrange them so intricately and blend the carving so seamlessly. Whenvever I see your work I think it could be 1000 years old and have been made by masters who deidcated their and their son's lives to the craft of working leather. Thank you for continuing to share and inspire.

This pattern draw himself. Thank you very much for your kind words

Your work is always an extravegant pleasure to see.