Sign in to follow this  
1Man

Artisan Toro 3200

Hello,

I am shutting down the leather shop and will be selling off what I have. At the moment, I have an Artisan Toro 3200 for sale. I've had it for about 2 years and it's been gently used. Mostly custom leather holsters and a few belts. Standard left, right, double foot, roller guide and standard tools. I have a package or so of needles and a couple spools of white and black thread that I'll throw in.

$1900. I'd prefer to sell it to someone who can pick it up. My zip is 44223.

I can't check the site very often so please email me at wardleather@yahoo.com or call at three-three-zero 7011931 if you're interested or would like some pics.

Thanks.

Still for sale. I'm willing to deliver or meet you within a reasonable distance. Also have some misc leather that I'm throwing in.

Price reduced to $1,800

Thanks

I sent you a private message.

Hi Guys & Gals - still have the machine for sale...I'm in the Cleveland, OH area and would be willing to deliver or meet you within a reasonable distance.

Price Reduction - $1,700 AND I'll throw in a bunch of leather I haven't used. Most of it is 7/8 oz, some black, natural and brown along with some exotics and bridle.