bisonmade

Machines And Thread: Pfaff 335, Singer 29K, Pfaff 138, Coats Ultra Dee

Willing to ship and can work out shipping costs for serious buyers. Here are some great working machines and thread that are up for sale:

Pfaff 335 walking foot - $1500

IMG_9634_zps3fa73b19.jpg

IMG_9635_zpscf64f757.jpg

Singer 29k patch stitcher - $700

IMG_9639_zps7611ecc9.jpg

IMG_9638_zpsbf7fbcb8.jpg

Pfaff 138 single needle and zigzag - $500

IMG_9636_zpsf0ee06a5.jpg

IMG_9637_zpsc2f346d6.jpg

Coats - $20 per pound

color: brown

type: Ultra Dee (bonded polyester)

size: 207,Tex210

IMG_9633_zpsde5e7696.jpg

Coats - $20 per pound

color: brown

type: Ultra Dee (bonded polyester)

size: 277,Tex270

IMG_9632_zps497ecffd.jpg

American & Efird - $20 per pound

color: golden wheat

type: bonded polyester

size: 277,Tex270

IMG_9631_zps30f5c893.jpg

Please call me. Thanks,Steve

Steve, will the Tex 70 thread work in a Singer 29K71. I'd love to get a hold of some if it will. I have been trying to locate some in my area - but no luck. I did buy a spool of nylon type thread from a local repair shop but all it does is ball up in the shuttle.

Thanks Jim King, Elmira, NY

Hi Steve, I have never tried. It is hard to get good quality bonded thread in colors. We had to order 40 cones of this stuff to get the colors and that is why I am selling some off.

Jim; Tex 70 is ideal for use in a patcher, and they will handle 92 also. Gump

Gump: thanks for the reply. I 'am guessing that the larger the thread size number the thicker the thread. What I was hoping for is about the size of the thread you use in one of the auto hand stitching awls. Would tex 70 be close to that. Thanks jim king

Gump: thanks for the reply. I 'am guessing that the larger the thread size number the thicker the thread. What I was hoping for is about the size of the thread you use in one of the auto hand stitching awls. Would tex 70 be close to that. Thanks jim king

The thread in the hand stitching awls is usually somewhere around a 207 or 277, too big for a patcher. At most you could use 138 in one but not all of them like 138.

Thanks Billy. I guess I'm asking to much from the "old girl" .Most of the projects I've sewn has been by hand. Turned out fine but I was looking to speed things up a little. My wife has a couple tack items she would like me to try and my daughter who lives down there by you [Pittsburgh] wants me to try a holster for her new Ruger 9mm auto. I just got my singer 29K71 it works but I have a couple of bugs I need to address; the thread I have thread to use so far balls up under the shuttle and is to lite - plus the stitch length is way to short. If I could get a look see at the various size thread and numbers that go with them it would be much easier for me to pick out a suitable size if you know what I mean. Thanks a TON for you help I really appreciate it, Jim King, Elmira, NY