Johanna

Billy 2 Shews DVD Available

Billy's "The 2 shews Experience" transfer DVD is available for a donation. All money goes straight to Billy. If you download this DVD, you will meet an amazing man, learn how to do things you never dreamed of- like copying photos on to leather, tooling them and embossing from behind to get depth. You also get to hear some great blues.

Get Billy's DVD download here.

Johanna

Suggested donation is $25, but Billy said to work with anyone who is sincere, but broke. Of course, donations for more than that amount are much appreciated, too.

I can also burn a cd and mail it if anyone would prefer it that way. Crystal- I got your message and I will get back to you shortly.

Also-Wayne Christensen from Standing Bears Trading Post, Reseda CA, teaches regular classes using Billy's technique. We are going to work with Standing Bears to make sure people know about the available instruction from another master of leather, WC.

Johanna

Jo,

I vote to 'pin' this so it will be easier for people to locate if they have to come back to it.

Mike

I think it's great that this video is once again available. Billy does things a little differently than the traditional ways most of us learned to carve leather and he has developed some new techniques and he shares all his tricks. Another thing that makes his video unique is you get a look at who he is, where he was living, the music he likes etc. Some of the other videos available from other artists can be a bit..... dull (great for teaching, but lacking in entertainment value) And to top it all off, the donation price is about half what the video used to sell for. ] Thanks Billy and Johanna for making this happen here!

I think it's great that this video is once again available.... Thanks Billy and Johanna for making this happen here!

I second that! I snagged my copy as soon as I saw the announcement. And Billy... :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Kate

I second that! I snagged my copy as soon as I saw the announcement. And Billy... :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Kate

Ditto -- got mine! ;-))

Another thing I like about having videos like this is that you get to see the *person* do their thing. Different artists have different attitudes, behaviors, order of operations, and priorities in their work, and sometimes it's not obvious just by looking at the finished product.

I think it would be great if more of the great artists made videos ... It's already too late for all the dead guys and gals. ;-))

--charley

I got my copy a couple of days ago and I have to say thankyou to Billy for showing such a wonderful technique I thoroughly enjoy seeing different stuff done with leather. I'm off to the shops today to see if I might have some luck in finding the Picture This transfer medium.

Also thankyou Johanna for putting it up, any chance you might be able to persuade some other artists who have done videos to make them downloadable. I buy most of my training videos for computer graphics this way and it's alot easier for me as the postage normally ends up being more than what the video costs.

Cheers,

Clair

Thank you Johanna: I just received my copy today- haven't watched it yet- I brought my wife home from the hospital just a few hours ago- perhaps I'll get a chance to look at it in a few days, but not now.

Thank you again.

russ

My daughter cut out all the inserts and put them in the jewel cases. I didn't have the heart to tell her they didn't fit in right, and I knew Billy would get a kick out of her helping. I sent out 5 more today. I hope everyone enjoys them.

Russ- hope your wife is feeling better soon.

Johanna

My daughter cut out all the inserts and put them in the jewel cases. I didn't have the heart to tell her they didn't fit in right, and I knew Billy would get a kick out of her helping. I sent out 5 more today. I hope everyone enjoys them.

Russ- hope your wife is feeling better soon.

Johanna

Thanks Ms. J~

I just made my contribution to Billy and can't wait to get to see the DVD. I am interested by the start of this thread. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Greetings from Round Rock, Texas

~Remember: Stop & Strop!~

Johanna....I would like to get the DVD by mail. Can you PM me and get me the details.

Thanks.....Bill

Johanna, made the donation by paypal and sent a PM with my details....Thanks

I too am interested in one by "snail" mail. Would you PM me with the details as well?

Thanks.

Billy's "The 2 shews Experience" transfer DVD is available for a donation. All money goes straight to Billy. If you download this DVD, you will meet an amazing man, learn how to do things you never dreamed of- like copying photos on to leather, tooling them and embossing from behind to get depth. You also get to hear some great blues.

Get Billy's DVD download here.

Johanna

HOWDY JOHANNA,I HAVE SENT YOU A MSSG, BUT AGAIN I'D LIKE TO HAVE ONE OF TH DVD ALSO I'VE ROBBED ME RATHOLE N HAVE TH MONEY SEND ME YOUR COSTA ETC N I'LL MAIL BACK A CK. THANKS PETE

BUMP

Johanna - I see the site is still up, but do you know if the DVD/Download is still available?

Is the download still available? I see the site is still up, but wanting to make sure before I order

thank you

I hope it is since I did order it. I REALLY need to start looking at the dates of posts!!!!

Chris

i guess i should look at the dates on post. i made the $25 donation than realized the post was an old one. hope they are still available. the site/post is still up so i assume they are available???

Bubba,

Contact Johanna.That's what I did after I saw that the thread was an old one and she was able to send it to me.

Chris

Edited by ChriJ

I think I'm caught up with everybody, but I will go check again. Yes the video is available by download or I can send you a cd. Thanks for helping Billy!

I will make the wild assumption that this old post is no longer available. A dead link?  Done and the information is gone?  Just providing closure perhaps. 

Is there someplace this download still exists?

Same request as Rev Moore.  Download from where?  Anyone got a copy to download from?