Langston

My First Motorcycle Seat

That's pretty cool

Very nice!

Awesome fella,and the braiding looks great.

Langston, the artwork and carving on the second seat are fabulous not to mention the dye and lacing if this is truly your second seat you are fast tracking my friend! In your first post you mentioned a "stitcher" what so ever do you mean? please tell us you don't want a speedy stitcher....also another question what have you been producing before the seats because that is not the work of a novice?! anyway awesome stuff!

No not a speedy stitcher, a sewing machine... yeah those are my first two seats. Only been tooling for 3 years now. Working on my third seat... I've only done holsters, belts, and dog collars before. A bike builder who is a cop saw a holster I made and asked if I made motorcycle seats. The black and red seat was literally my first seat. It's always fun to amaze yourself at what you can make. His bike went on to win a 3rd place in a nationwide "bagger" class bike contest.

Holy Crap! somebody's got some crazy skills! these seats are incredible! the tooling and dyeing are inspirational! WOW! can't wait to see more!

Sick looking seat...keep it up!

You sir, are well on your way to be a sought after seat builder ( eat your little heart out , Corbin). Wow! Amazing work.

Edited by bikermutt07

Nice work.  I like it.  I have some questions, if you don't mind sharing your "trade secrets".  :P

What are you using to shape your foam?  I have tried an electric carving knife which works fairly well, and also a 4-/12 inch grinder which I find hard to control.

2nd, I really like your round braid.  Looks very tasteful and proportional.  What size lace?  Did you make the holes with a 4-prong punch?

Once again, nicely done.

wow this is looking very nice...keep it up very nice to some fellow's got skills:)

Both seats look great. The second one's art is spectacular. And yes what size lace are you using?