hdgirl1340

conceal holster for single action

Here is another attempt at a left handed holster. This time a conceal holster for a single action revolver.

I'm not really happy with it. I mean it works good and does what it's meant for but it just seems ummmm well errrr :dunno:

It can be used as a cross draw or on the side. It was fun to make and i really enjoy molding the leather and the gun sits in there tight but not so tight you can't pull it out when you need to. I think i may have to try another! Anyone else ever try to make a single action conceal holster?

100_1294.jpg

post-7855-1236297001_thumb.jpg

I've made a few Threepersons-style holsters for the SAA guns, mostly intended for wearing at nice Texas barbeques. Can't remember ever being asked for a concealed carry holster for a single action revolver.

I have a nice concealed holster for my single action. I didn't make it though, I bought it a while ago. Not much of a concealed holster maker here. If you want photos of it, I can email some to you. It might give you a better perspective.

Here's mine (almost finished) for my Freedom Arms 95 45colt... not a belt holster but still conceals real well.DSC_0209.jpg

post-9627-1236479914_thumb.jpg

Edited by Freedom

Thasssss a good job, Freedom.

May God bless,

Dwight

here is my version of a conceal carry holster for a ruger old model vaquero in 45 long colt

new_holster.jpg

post-7657-1236655851_thumb.jpg

I have a nice concealed holster for my single action. I didn't make it though, I bought it a while ago. Not much of a concealed holster maker here. If you want photos of it, I can email some to you. It might give you a better perspective.

Hey Frank,

I would like to see a picture of your conceal holster for a SA ...anyone else have pics? it's great to get different ideas!

Thanks Much!

Hey Frank,

I would like to see a picture of your conceal holster for a SA ...anyone else have pics? it's great to get different ideas!

Thanks Much!

Not a problem at all. I think one problem that might come of the concealed SA holster is that they should be made strictly right, left, left x-draw, or right x-draw. Because they have stricter limitations as far as position they are carried in, I don't think they fare well being made as a right hand draw that can also be used as a cross draw. That's just my opinion as far as how I feel carrying mine. Do you want me to post it on here of it might be easier if you PM me your email address and I can get a photo set since I have a bunch more to take today anyways. Let me know.

I did get one taken. Here it is.Concealed_Carry.jpg

post-8516-1236711540_thumb.jpg