Sign in to follow this  
Grunt

Two more concealed carry belts.

Howdy folks! Here are two more concealed carry belts I have made up. The plain one is made from W&C Bridle leather lined with W&C saddle skirting and finished with Acrylic Resolene. THe fancy one os two layers of W&C Saddle Skirting with the outer layer dyed Saddle Tan and finished with Acrylic Resolene. ALL of the stitching on both belts was saddle stitched by HAND.

And please remember I am not a photographer.

mosandfancy1.jpg

mosandfancy2.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Nick :cowboy:

I really like the fancy one. How many hours in stitching? What weight is the leathers you used? Nice work keep it up.

Nice work on the belts, they look very well done.

Here in Alabama, we can wear our belts openly, or covered with a shirt, jacket, or whatever. We don't even have to have a permit to wear a belt concealed. When we wear it outside the pants, most folks don't even notice....'cept maybe when somebody grabs ahold of it to hike up their britches. :spoton:

:NEWFUNNYPOST:

Nick, you should get some sort of medal for hand-stitching those belts. Like Jordan, I'd love to know how many hours it takes.

Beautiful work, as always. Best, -Alex

Thanks guys! I tell you it is rough making belts in such a strict belt state. We are hoping for open carry one of these days. :P:rolleyes:

I honestly don't know how may hours go into stitching one of these belts. I have never kept track. I stitch in the evenings while I watch TV. I know it is a few hours for each belt to be sure, more for the one with decorative stitching. I have gotten faster with my stitching as time has gone on however. If I factored labor time into the equasion I would have to charge a whole lot more. Right now I am enjoying myself and selling a few. I hope to save enough for a sewing machine so I can make things more quickly.

Regards,

Nick