Bina

Singer 31-15 For Sale

Singer 31-15 serial number G1487242 with table. Head and motor are functional. It needs a new belt. There's a bit of surface rust as you can see in the pictures. The plug should be replaced also.

post-49537-0-91331200-1392079289_thumb.jpost-49537-0-97028300-1392079309_thumb.jpost-49537-0-81941500-1392079330_thumb.j

I'm in the Pocono area of PA and am hoping someone relatively local can get some use out of this machine. It was my grandmother's before she passed. All of my family says it's too powerful for them to use. It has been sitting in my basement for over 5 years and it's time to let it go. I think the best tribute to her memory would be to have someone use it as skillfully as she did.

I don't know squat about sewing machines. I'll do my best to answer any questions you might have about it.

Asking $200. Make me an offer.

hi i am very interested in buying this sewing machine. I have pm'd you. incase my message didnt go through my number is 773-899-2161. thats the fastest way to reach me through text.

jmakin, I did respond with a PM. Judging by your area code, you're not really within driving distance. I had hoped to stay local for a few reasons. It would be best for any buyer to look before buying since I can't completely vouch for the exact condition of the machine. I don't know sewing machines so I don't want to misrepresent what you're looking at, but I think it should be completely functional with the few repairs I noted in the original post. I also don't want to have to box this monstrosity up, and I doubt it would be cost effective to ship it halfway across the country. If you still want to discuss just let me know.

Thanks, I did get your message, but I have been busy. I did see that you were not local and I was looking for it to be shipped, but it just so happen, I found one on Friday about 30mins from my house. I bought it. Thanks for getting back to me so rapidly, good luck on your sale.