Alan Bell

used Boss Stitcher for sale

I have a used Boss Stitcher for sale. It is for sale as is! the bolt to the handle sheared off and would have to be tapped out. It worked great for me the first year and then I had to make repairs including replacing the gear rack to the handle and a piece in the head (the AR-27 Knuckle needle Bar #1) that Tippmann said required an upgraded piece but they wanted $100 for the new piece or I could put the old piece back in but it might break again! I put the old piece in but I could not get the settings right to sew with it and never had anyone come and help me either. If some one is familiar with the Boss they may have no problem with this machine, I don't know but I've bought an electric machine now any way. I am asking $600 for it as is. (903 455 1908)

Vaya Con Dios Alan bell

Things are not the way they used to be!
Bob Marley - Natural Mystic

Where is it located?

Alan, Has your Boss sold?

If not, are you having an 'after Christmas sale'?

I'm from South TX and might be interested, but wanted to make sure you hadn't already sold it.

TZHUNTER. .. Doug

hello do yu have any pictures of the machine your selling?

Stephen

I have a used Boss Stitcher for sale. It is for sale as is! the bolt to the handle sheared off and would have to be tapped out. It worked great for me the first year and then I had to make repairs including replacing the gear rack to the handle and a piece in the head (the AR-27 Knuckle needle Bar #1) that Tippmann said required an upgraded piece but they wanted $100 for the new piece or I could put the old piece back in but it might break again! I put the old piece in but I could not get the settings right to sew with it and never had anyone come and help me either. If some one is familiar with the Boss they may have no problem with this machine, I don't know but I've bought an electric machine now any way. I am asking $600 for it as is. (903 455 1908)

Vaya Con Dios Alan bell

Bob Marley - Natural Mystic

did you sell your tippman, Mike Davis

did you sell your tippman