Sign in to follow this  
amateursewing

New To Forum Amsterdammer With Pfaff 34-6

Hi, I am in Amsterdam The Netherland, I am new to this forum, after finding a post on here from someone with a Pfaff 34 old industrial machine, I have the same machine, it is in original treadle base, a powerful well used

machine, but I want to find a spare bobbin case for it, I have bought a bobbin case for the Singer 31-15 (but it is still in England) from a U.S. ebay seller, I have been told that this will fit the Pfaff 34 from somone on a Yahoo vintage

Pfaff group but alot of sellers tell me it wont fit, it looks the same with a short "finger" - I am also looking for the Xhigh shank adaptor piece that makes it possible to use low shank feet with this Xhigh shank machine - any tips and ideas

welcome thanks,

Laurence

post-34305-015193100 1345801077_thumb.jp

post-34305-022578400 1345801102_thumb.jp

post-34305-069272000 1345801127_thumb.jp

Iam sure you have done a goggle search on this so I wont suggest that . I do have a human Goggle person who is a oldtime cowboy who uses machines old as cavemen ,I will phone him later and ask about this 34-6 machine . Then I,ll do some more research and get back to you .

Hi, I am in Amsterdam The Netherland, I am new to this forum, after finding a post on here from someone with a Pfaff 34 old industrial machine, I have the same machine, it is in original treadle base, a powerful well used

machine, but I want to find a spare bobbin case for it, I have bought a bobbin case for the Singer 31-15 (but it is still in England) from a U.S. ebay seller, I have been told that this will fit the Pfaff 34 from somone on a Yahoo vintage

Pfaff group but alot of sellers tell me it wont fit, it looks the same with a short "finger" - I am also looking for the Xhigh shank adaptor piece that makes it possible to use low shank feet with this Xhigh shank machine - any tips and ideas

welcome thanks,

Laurence

Laurence (Amateursewing): I just purchased a Pfaff 34-4 and have been looking for information on the machine, including a user's manual, and came across your post from several years ago. While my machine is (much) different from the photos of yours, I thought you might know where I can find a manual and other basic information on the machine. For example, my version of the 34-4 has a roller foot and I would like to be able to install a more standard straight stitch foot, and have no idea if that is possible and, if so, what foot would fit.

I also noticed that at the time you posted a query, (8 years ago), you were living in Amsterdam. I live elsewhere in the Netherlands and come frequently to Amsterdam, and thought it might be possible sometime to meet us and share experiences with the Pfaff 34. Thanks, Nick

I have a German Pfaff 134 manual - basically same machine but with rotary hook instead oaf CB hook AFAIK.

Or look for a  Singer 31K32 / 31-32 manual - that should be pretty much the same machine

Maybe you can post some pictures of your machine so we can ID how the machine is setup and if it is possible to install standard feet (depend on the presser foot bar)

Pfaff 133 134.pdf