J W Craftsman

Rubber Stamp For Product Packaging

Does anybody have any suggestions on where I can have custom sized rubber stamps made with my logo to use on my packaging materials, small bags, boxes etc

I got mine done at Simon Stamps. I have three different sizes, and they are really quick to ship.

Karina

I thought about getting a rubber stamp for some of my needs, . . . but being a computer nerd to a certain extent, . . . and having 3 different printers available, . . . I decided to let the computer do my stamping.

I have built logos, avatars, return address, customer addresses, . . . on envelopes, . . . labels, . . . cards, . . . handouts, . . . and I don't need even one ink pad.

But that is my way, . . . and it has worked for me.

May God bless,

Dwight

I feel ya Dwight as I am a Graphic Designer, but when I make a wallet and place it in one of those cloth bags when preparing to ship to a customer, a stamped inked logo on the cloth bag looks much nicer than a printed sticker on the cloth bag. JMO. If I forego the cloth bag and place the item in a small craft box, again IMO a stamped inked logo on the box looks much nicer than a printed sticker on the box. I guess it's just a matter of personal preference. That is what I do with my stamps, which is what I am thinking the OP is looking to do, but for the items you mentioned above, like labels, return address, handouts, etc....yes using a printer would be ideal.

Karina

I wish I was a computer person or graphic designer. You both are lucky!