Jimbob

Da El-Diablo Pictures...!

Here is a quick few on the new seat combo I did...the new proud owner rides a Yamaha V-Star and loves the seat's....I am shure glad, because it took me for ever to finish this pair.

The skirts are HQ 2-3 oz veg tan and the top is a stout firm hand 3-4 oz veg tan.

It did wet form very well and kept my tooling to 98 %.....so not to bad for a wet formed seat....

The braiding is from d-brown Latigo and all sewing has been done on a Adler 105-64 with 138 bonded Nylon thread.

As requested, the finish is tan...I put on at least 8-9 coats of Fiebings Aussie, then 2 coats of Montana Pine Pitch and finished with a coat of KIWI natural shoe wax sealer...

Let me know what you all think....thank you all for looking...

Jimbob

Pretty Wild Jimbob! I was hoping for a money shot of the knife wielding mad man dry:)

Pretty Wild Jimbob! I was hoping for a money shot of the knife wielding mad man dry:)

Lets see......maybe we can help that...haha...

This one is in the dry but not on the seat.....hope it shows a bit better...not my design, but I did alter it a lot and added things.....the guy loves it and ordered a matching wallet....pfffff.....when can I do a seat with flowers...hahahaaa....

Greetings

When can I do a seat with flowers...hahahaaa....

I was wondering when someone will ask for a bunny rabbit seat! hahahahha