hoekma

Leather Shooting Bags

Hi all,

I have a business that makes a metal hunting bench rest. I am looking for a leather manufacturer to make the leather bags to attach to the bench rest and to sit under the gun stock. I am looking to have something built that is similar to the following two products at www.ProtektorModel.com:

http://protektormodel.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=2

http://protektormodel.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=13

The products need to be branded with our logo and name, preferably with a brand from www.BrandingIrons.com.

Looking for lot sizes of 10-50 initially.

Thanks!

--mark

As a follow-up, if anyone has any referrals or recommendataions for potential partners for us, that would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

--mark

Mark, My business manufactures custom leather handgun holsters but our main company is a large scale leather repair and manufacturing company. We have multiple types of machines that would easily build these leather bags for rests. We can also laser engrave leather which could possibly be an option for your logo. Our holster manufacturing business is HolsterWorx and we are owned by Quality Corrections & Inspections. You can check out our work at www.holsterworx.com or www.facebook.com/holsterx. I am currently building some handbags and possibles bags which uses many of the same processes that would be used in making your bags. You may get ahold of me at scott@holsterworx.com or call me at 814-696-3927.