Greetings to everybody!

Here i want to show some little expirience about creating boots.

This is my first shoes i ever made.

I very much like older version of Merrell shoes like chameleon series, which in production no more and i thought

why not to make them by myself. It was interesting job that i done. Everybody are welcome to watch result

on youtube.

If you have some questions, i will answer with pleasure.

post-38759-0-27409200-1359750520_thumb.j

Edited by BorisVanJr

Boris,

You obviously have at least two areas of accomplishment. Your shoe making is definitely not rudimentary and your video skills are to be admired.

Nice work. The shoes look very comfortable and again very nice work.

ferg

Very nice Boots. What's the exact name of the PVC, you used as armouring? I searched for a plastic that can be formed when hot, but found only very expensive ones.

Edited by Oakley

Wow, excellent video and your own composed music too?? Those are some awesome looking boots and I bet comfortable too. Thanks for posting.

Hi!

Thanks for your pleasant reviews, I am very pleased. It is realy my first shoes i ever made. I have some drawings of original concept.

I was looking for robust technology for my shoes and i found only one type of material which i could perfect to use (IMHO).

It is rigid PVC transparent film. I used 1mm thick, it is not brittle, it can be easily forming when it hot and the most important for me i can stick it with

desmocoll, to meke the construction strong, rigid and robust.

Here's a link where you can found it http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/clear-rigid-pvc-film-for-vacuum-forming.html

Thanks benlilly1 for your comment,

This music i composed in Dance eJay 2 for almost seven years ago and i could not find the place for it, until now.

I'm curious about why there is a LOWA label on the tongue?

Its wery simple, because i could not find MERRELL lable for it, all it was just ADIDAS, NIKE, PUMA, LACOSTE, the only hiking shoes manufacturer label was LOWA.

The second shoes will carry my own logo and own design.

My logo is on the left ;)

Did you happen to take any pictures as you were making these. Would be interested in seeing the process.

I did not realise how good those shoes will be, thats why i did not take almoust any pictures of it in process. Those photos on video, is all i got,

but as i sad before i working now on second pare of shoes, it will be the same "hi tech" style shoes with similar construction and i will take more detailed pictures of all process i will do.

You can ask about what you are intresting, i will answer with pleasure. :clapping:

Well for the first pair ever made, you sure do show mastery of some very difficult techniques!

And you must have access to some pretty specific machinery too.

Very admirable.

Paul

Thank you wery much Paul. I am glad that you like it!

The most important (special) thing in shoe making, is shoe last, all another can be replaced with casual tools. Without shoe last, you can't be able to do something good (oun experience).

I dont think that this, machine that i have, is too specific, right now i got a new one, like this. All you need (special) for this machines is leather needles.

The most important thing that you need, is wish and imagination.

Shoemaking, its just one of mine hobbies. :thumbsup:

as i sad before i working now on second pare of shoes, it will be the same "hi tech" style shoes with similar construction and i will take more detailed pictures of all process i will do.

Isn't putting a LOWA emblem on something a patent infringement??

Isn't putting a LOWA emblem on something a patent infringement??

Yes, from a certain point of view. For example, if i will make something for own use i can put any kind of logo, as a commercial, i need pay for patent rights. I used this LOWA logo, because i did not found the solution for my own logo, but i found it and my second pair of shoes, will carry it!

Surly you would needed a post machine to do the heel area, or even around the eyelet section, as that would never lay flat for stitching on a table machine such as you've shown?

I would also think a roller would be the only way to get such a nice stitch, instead of using that walking foot.

Are you sure you don't have on of those?

Are you sure you don't have on of those?

Off course i have not. :)

I did not realise how good those shoes will be, thats why i did not take almoust any pictures of it in process. Those photos on video, is all i got.