Not sure if this is the right forum, but I spose I would like to show it off.

So my husband and I were strolling about town and just wandered into an antique store. In the dredges of their giant basement, in the corner, on the floor, a very unique case caught my eye. A briefcase. A modified briefcase. Modified for tools. The ouside is a bit beaten up, but the bones and hardware are all in working and functional order. I am not sure if it was originally used for leather tools, but I dont know what other kinds of tools would fit such slots. Works for my meager (still growing) tool set though!

post-31099-0-99277400-1373070993_thumb.jpost-31099-0-99395700-1373071014_thumb.jpost-31099-0-97293200-1373071038_thumb.j

Oh gosh, sorry if my pictures are upside down!

Edited by Mannamal

That's pretty slick!

It's possible that it could have been for other tools, but I suppose that's not as important it being able your leather tools.

Kind of looks like the toolcases a lot of electrcians etc use, allthough those are often of synthetic "leather" and so on... :)

That one actually looks nice! And not a bad idea for storing tools etc for those of us with limited space, when travelling and so on. :)

I would say specifically for Old TV tuning tools, I have some some where, like thin screwdrivers made of nylon and the normal Electrical tools and such.