RagnarLothbrok

Looking For A Custom Leather Wallet!

Hi guys, I'm new to this place, but the reason I'm here is because I've spent days searching for a wallet that matches what I have in mind, but I just can't seem to find it. I live in Singapore, it's in South East Asia. Leather workers here are limited by choices of leather and such, rarely willing to work with me. And those who are quote $300+

I'm looking to get a custom wallet, a-fixed with a leather braid that ends with a belt loop. All made of tanned leather, that will age with use and hopefully last forever. I'm unsure of leather weights and thickness, but I'm hoping for something really thick and unbendable.

The wallet, I'd prefer that as little pieces be used as possible and minimal glue work to be used. Heavy stitches and such will be preferred. I'm also hoping for a bunch of other things that can be done on the wallet.

Anyway, I'm really hoping someone will get to me on this.

I have a US address so shipping is not a problem, I also have paypal account, payment should not be a problem.

If my wallet turns out sick as hell, I'm get you all the business I can get from this side of the world. My promise for your kindess and workmanship.

Do contact at spdx9@live.com for further discussion thanks!

Sorry for the really long post!

Hi guys, I'm new to this place, but the reason I'm here is because I've spent days searching for a wallet that matches what I have in mind, but I just can't seem to find it. I live in Singapore, it's in South East Asia. Leather workers here are limited by choices of leather and such, rarely willing to work with me. And those who are quote $300+

I'm looking to get a custom wallet, a-fixed with a leather braid that ends with a belt loop. All made of tanned leather, that will age with use and hopefully last forever. I'm unsure of leather weights and thickness, but I'm hoping for something really thick and unbendable.

The wallet, I'd prefer that as little pieces be used as possible and minimal glue work to be used. Heavy stitches and such will be preferred. I'm also hoping for a bunch of other things that can be done on the wallet.

Anyway, I'm really hoping someone will get to me on this.

I have a US address so shipping is not a problem, I also have paypal account, payment should not be a problem.

If my wallet turns out sick as hell, I'm get you all the business I can get from this side of the world. My promise for your kindess and workmanship.

Do contact at spdx9@live.com for further discussion thanks!

Sorry for the really long post!

PM me. Your description seems pretty simple I'm surprised no one in your local area will work with you.

Carson

I'd like to take it on, would you happen to have pictures or drawings of your ideas?

Email me lilpep@yahoo.com

Take a look at my website, www.dwightsgunleather.com and you will see other things I have crafted.

I don't do many wallets, but I do love doing custom items.

If you are interested, my regular email address is on the website, you can send drawings or pictures of what you want.

May God bless,

Dwight