Doug C

Sheridan Packet

Has anyone received there packet for the Rocky Mt. Leather Show from the LCSJ.

I was under the impression they were coming out two weeks ago. I have the workshop schedule that was e-mailed to me but nothing about banquet tickets or other events. It's less than four weeks away.

Maybe mine is lost in the mail.

Doug

Doug,

I have called a few times about this or that with the journal. Each time I have made sure I was also on the list to get the program for the Wickenburg and Sheridan shows. As a history, I have a track record with them of taking classes and a lot at both shows as well as the banquets at each of these shows. We are not a window shopper. Each time I have been informed I was "on the list". A couple days ago I got a friggin' post card announcing the Sheridan show,no packet, no list, no mention of anything else. I am taking this to mean that they just don't have either oar in the water anymore. The class schedules have been announced here on this forum and another forum. If a guy is not a member of either list, as many attendees probably are not, then they aren't going to find out much in any timely fashion. The classes were posted on the lists way before the journal's website. The instructors are probably really happy to know potential students are not getting the info as well. As of two weeks ago, one major vendor at all of their shows had not yet received any exhibitor packets either. We as attendees are not the only ones in the dark here. I am glad we are going this year, because I am thinking something drastic will have to happen to turn it around and even have one next year.