rickeyfro

Sheridan Colaboration

Ive been asked to do a motorcycle seat with a suede inlay and a sheridan style carving around the perimeter. Ive gotten pretty decent in carving Sheridan style but really need some practice in design and layout. Im wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me out in this. Id be willing to pay. Its a solo seat and I could send you a template of the seat shape with the inlay area marked and would just need the Sheridan drawn in. Like I said Id be willing to pay as well aas give credit to the artist. Thanks Rick

Ive been asked to do a motorcycle seat with a suede inlay and a sheridan style carving around the perimeter. Ive gotten pretty decent in carving Sheridan style but really need some practice in design and layout. Im wondering if anyone would be interested in helping me out in this. Id be willing to pay. Its a solo seat and I could send you a template of the seat shape with the inlay area marked and would just need the Sheridan drawn in. Like I said Id be willing to pay as well aas give credit to the artist. Thanks Rick

If you want to send me the pattern, I can try to help... send me a pm or email me directly or call me... If I can help, I will.....

Here's something I started a while back but just haven't had time to finish it yet...

post-6344-127833027022_thumb.jpg

hmmmm

weird... I posted a pic and it told me my post had to be reviewed by a moderator?

What's up with that?

This section is open to guests to post in as well, that's why we approve the posts.~Johanna

Edited by Johanna

Rick, I would help you by drawing a pattern for you. Also, if you want, I will draw the skeleton of a pattern and help you to draw the details in yourself to add your own style to the pattern, and that will help you to learn to draw better. How much detail will you want? What is your time frame?

Keith

Guess I should have posted a pic of one of the bikes I have done.

post-5801-127834539493_thumb.jpg

Guess I should have posted a pic of one of the bikes I have done.

post-5801-127834539493_thumb.jpg

Kieth, I sent you a personal message. Thanks Rick

If you want to send me the pattern, I can try to help... send me a pm or email me directly or call me... If I can help, I will.....

Here's something I started a while back but just haven't had time to finish it yet...

post-6344-127833027022_thumb.jpg

Troy, P.M. sent. Thanks Rick