Tkleather1

Camo Print chap leather

I am Looking for Camo print (Hunting not military) Chap leather 4-5oz. I can find military print on light weifht garment leather but I need a heavier and different print.

Somebody makes it because alot of the PBR guys that were sponsored by Mossy Oak had chaps and vests both made with it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chances are that it was made by Mossy Oak. I know there are some guys on here that work at that level and hopefully they'll chime in, but I'd bet contacting Mossy Oak would be your best bet.

The Kid

Weber's carries a lot of camo gear. Elton may be able to help you. I seem to remember him posting a portfolio/notebook with mossy oak and a deer head on it. He may know a supplier.

Regards,

Ben

Brettuns Village also carries camo leather from time to time.

russ

I buy mine from Sheridan Leather. The stuff I get is close to 5/6 oz and is pretty stiff for chaps but I think they carry two weights.

I buy mine from Sheridan Leather. The stuff I get is close to 5/6 oz and is pretty stiff for chaps but I think they carry two weights.

Hey thanks for the input but I am having trouble locating them could you hook me up with a web address or a phone number.

Thanks again

Just before Christmas I was looking for some camo leather and did some calling around. Mid Continent Leather Sales in Coweta, Oklahoma had some at the time. I know Tandy bought out Mid Continent, but I think they have some leather that the regular Tandy Stores don't have. I did not end up getting any but they did have some at the time.

Contact Info is:

11160 S 265th East Ave.

Coweta, OK

74429-6470

918-486-2900

Hope this helps - Deb