steve palmieri

New Guy

hi there im new to this forum and new at leather work, looking foward to all the info the site has to offer. I needed a new wallet and did not want one that was made in china and could not afford of custom one from a professional so I took my dads leather working tools that he has long forgotten about and tried my hand at it.....turns out I really liked the process and since heve had a few people request a new wallet for themselves.....so needless to say ive been bitten by the bug and look foward to learning and creating neat new things for myself and my friends

Edited by steve palmieri

Welcome to Leatherworker.net, and your new addiction!!!

Welcome ! Glad you are here ! Pull up a stool and join in . Bill

post-36023-0-92127200-1351633550_thumb.jpost-36023-0-84187300-1351633571_thumb.j

This is the second wallet I have made....no pattern, just by the seat of my pants, figuring it out as I go. haha my Little brother was in the 82nd airborne and he asked if I could make him a new wallet for xmas. How'd I do?

That wallet looks great, if it were mine, i would put a finish on it and buff it to shine. It waterproofs the leather and will make it have a shine depending on what finish you use.