Sign in to follow this  
MHolzer

Replacement Bevelers

Alright, so I'm looking for an equivalent set of checked bevelers to the Craft Tool B198 and B701. The Tandy models keep bending on me and I'm tired of getting them replaced. :mad:

I was hoping someone could direct me to somewhere that has something close to the angle and pattern that those two models have.

Thanks so much!

-Mike

P.S. Please help! I have a lot to do and need new bevelers!!! :bawling:

Alright, so I'm looking for an equivalent set of checked bevelers to the Craft Tool B198 and B701. The Tandy models keep bending on me and I'm tired of getting them replaced. mad.gif

I was hoping someone could direct me to somewhere that has something close to the angle and pattern that those two models have.

Thanks so much!

-Mike

P.S. Please help! I have a lot to do and need new bevelers!!! bawling.gif

Barry King Tools my friend they are awesome. They make a huge difference.

Tim Worley

TK-Leather

Mike

Depending on what type of tooling you do, check several tool makers. If you do Sheridan style , Barry King makes the best for the money.

If you are doing regular western floral, may I suggest Gomp-Hackbarth tool makers. I just bought a set of bevelers from them and they are REAL nice. I think they are about $25 each or there about. Once you use hand make/ hand cut tools, you'll NEVER go back to cast/plated Tandy tools.

Happy tooing

Tim