andystevens

New to Leatherworker.net and pics of work

Azevedosaddle.JPG100_0215.jpgI am new to this site and it is great that there is a place where craftmans can share knowledge. When I started in the saddlemaking business it was tough to find people to help a guy out and when I did I spent a lot of time and money traveling to spend time with them learning. Check out my website www.andystevenssaddlery.com

Andy Stevens

post-6647-1211144305_thumb.jpg

post-6647-1211145453_thumb.jpg

Edited by andystevens

Andy,

Welcome to our little corner of the world. Feel free to go back through past topics and add anything to them you see. Nothing closes around here. I would also suggest others checking out your website. Andy is a talent and talented instructor also. I took his class last year at the Elko leather show. I was just out of the thumb brace, hadn't used a swivel knife for 2 months prior, and had some problems with that. The instruction was top notch and once I got home, everything fell into place and my work took another step up the ladder. If anyone gets a chance to take his class, I would sure recommend it.

Andy,

Welcome and it looks like you've been working leather for quite a while. Beautiful work.

Glad to have you join and yes, there are a lot of helpful people here with varying experience levels.

Regis

Edited by Regis

Andy,

Welcome aboard! I have seen your work before and had already bookmarked your web site. I had seen your work in "Cowboys & Indians". It certainly is great to have this forum for discussions and learning.

Regards,

Ben

Welcome to the forum Andy, great to have such a talented craftsman such as yourself amongst us. You have probably noticed that there are a lot of very talented people here, that are always willing to share knowledge, and help each other out.

Looked at your website, you do some very beautiful work.

Ken

:welcome: I love your tooling style! It's fabulous! Your work is really great, thanks for posting some pictures and sharing your website link.

Andy,

Welcome to our little corner of the world. Feel free to go back through past topics and add anything to them you see. Nothing closes around here. I would also suggest others checking out your website. Andy is a talent and talented instructor also. I took his class last year at the Elko leather show. I was just out of the thumb brace, hadn't used a swivel knife for 2 months prior, and had some problems with that. The instruction was top notch and once I got home, everything fell into place and my work took another step up the ladder. If anyone gets a chance to take his class, I would sure recommend it.

Thank you Bruce I would love to see some of your latest work. I sure do like this forum site I'm down with a hand injury and have a lot of time on my hands right now to look around it.