theidealbt

Mps Hardware - Great Customer Service

I wanted to take a bit to brag on a supplier I randomly stumbled upon a couple weeks back when looking for some 1/2" slider buckles. I was in need of about 2000 pieces for a custom manufacturing order on short notice. I had called a couple places and really didn't get anywhere, either they didnt have what I needed, or never called back, but I called MPS and got hooked up with Patrick Murphy.

We talked a bit on the phone and I e-mailed what I was looking for and he set me right up, worked with his back-end supplier to help me meet my deadline. I got my order a few days later, everything was as it should be, he followed up with me to make sure everything was good, and made sure to ask me about other items that I might need such as thread and other hardware.

I am in the market for a new line 24 snap supplier, I was using Tandy as my main supplier for that, and he sent me samples of what they supply, and they are very high quality, American made pieces of hardware. When comparing prices with Tandy as well they were cheaper as well, so I'm definiting buying my next round of line 24's from MPS.

Visit their website: http://mpshardware.com/ and if there is anything you see that you like on there, I suggest giving Patrick a call, he's found a new customer in me.

Thank you for those kind words. We look forward to building a long lasting business relationship with you.

MPS strives to meet all customer needs with high quality products and competitive pricing. We're a stocking distributor of Threads, Webbings, Snaps, and many more products. Don't hesitate to call or email if you would like a catalog or if you have any questions? Our phone number 847-350-6994...847-350-6992fax...email: patrickmurphy@mpshardware.com