WmWalker

Anyone In The Eastern Pa / Western Nj Area?

I know I have made very few posts and I am definitely not known by name in this forum (at least not yet). As I indicated in my introduction post though, I am just getting into leatherwork, but I do sew nylon making outdoor and tactical equipment.

Recently, I made contact with another guy who is in the same boat as me, new to leather, accomplished with nylon. He and I have been getting together and we're helping each other out with our projects and builds. We are talking about starting a "club". I don't think two people constitutes a club though! We are putting word out to see if there are any other people in the area that would be interested in the idea of a club.

PM me if you're in the area. We have not yet chosen a physical location for a clubhouse.

Thanks for your time,

Bill

How far west in Jersey, I'm near Trenton and i love the idea. I haven't seen too many people from our area on this site. Hopefully this will attract more!

PM sent to Blackie.

Anyone else in the area?

Where at specifically, that may help to get more attention. I'm in Altoona Pa but I'm guessing that's too far west.

For all intensive purposes, I'll say Doylestown PA is a good middle ground for our location. Altoona seems a little far at roughly 4.5 hours away.