steveb

beer pong holster

my friend holds a license on the beer pong game and asked me to craft

2 ping pong ball holsters for him.....go figure!

Man, I love to get some off the wall job every now and then, breaks the monotony and you add something to your list.

my friend holds a license on the beer pong game and asked me to craft

2 ping pong ball holsters for him.....go figure!

That's a great looking pouch for him to carry his balls in.

Cool anything to aid in not squashing one's balls has to be a worth while I bet he will be all the envy in the bar as just how fast he can get his balls out when the heat is on !! :head_hurts_kr:

A very nice bit of work you have going there and looks like could be easily modified into a very useful sunglasses case.

Dave Wolf

Edited by RockyWolf

hmmm.....i seem to recall somewhere (can't find it now) someone posting something about the availability of kangaroo.....er...."ball pouches"....that would have been funny to use for this application

Cool anything to aid in not squashing one's balls has to be a worth while I bet he will be all the envy in the bar as just how fast he can get his balls out when the heat is on !! :head_hurts_kr:

A very nice bit of work you have going there and looks like could be easily modified into a very useful sunglasses case.

Dave Wolf

Thanks Dave - yeah, nothing like having speedy access to your balls....but to your other point, yes indeed, I am going to repurpose this idea for an eyelgass case....need to bee a bit stronger, but the overall concept is goo

Very nice multi use pouch Steve. I like that color. How does one get that particular shade ?

I was going to say squash them hard to get the right colour Grumpy but we cant keep on playing on the same joke never mind but back to Steveb's post I have found PVC boxes the type used to keep food in very handy to help stiffen something like this up using glue and felt and turning the felt over the sides of the pVC to get a tidy edge also helps makes the case a little crash prof the last item I did this too was a camera case sometime back..but only on the inside front and inside back of the case..

Dave Wolf

Very nice multi use pouch Steve. I like that color. How does one get that particular shade ?

thanks, Grumpy - ya know i took the easy way out using rivets on the flap,

normally I'd sew it and use burr/stake rivets, but this is a goof, so I cheaped my way through it a bit

anyway - the color - airbrushed on with the following colors: fiebings oil dye>

light brown >dark brown>mahogany> burgundy>black