ksshane

Looking for a biker or trucker wallet kit

Does anyone else make a biker or trucker wallet kit other than the kind that tandy offers? I have found several websites that offer them, but they are all the same kit.

ebay and ebid have a nice kit you look up Trucker/biker wallet kit and a nice one comes up I like it so much better than the one tandy leather has to offer

I found a pretty cool DIY Biker wallet kit on Etsy. The title is "Biker/Trucker DIY leather wallet kit" and it runs $30. Great way to get a few ideas and play around w/ some templates. Hope it helps and good luck.

Springfield Leather is offering some biker wallet insides already assembled. You just add the outer piece which gives you the opportunity to tool it and put it together rather quickly.

Springfield leather company has the whole biker wallet kits when you see it you see a black wallet but you have the option of choosing a natural leather which allows you to tool the leather yourself

This guy below specializes in Chicago Screws. Since they're similar he might know something if none of his stuff works for your purpose. Cool thing is he sells in reasonable quantities, and (something that matters to me) is almost everything he sells is made in the USA or Canada. So no junk. I emailed him before with questions and he was super helpful.

This guy below. . .

This post is from over a year ago and there are six posts "below" yours. Which guy below are you referring to?

Edited by 25b