Chief31794

Native American Wallet (Return Customer)

I made this lady a wallet (she lives in Canada) several months ago for her father that I posted out here with the Native Indian Artwork carved on it and his name, she ordered another for her husband. The translation of the name is "Man from the Mountain".

Thanks for looking,

Chief

post-6362-0-23678800-1409151169_thumb.jp

post-6362-0-38328500-1409151172_thumb.jp

post-6362-0-98987600-1409151175_thumb.jp

Very nice work. I really like the stitching pattern of the lace. I must make myself take the time to learn to do that.

Good lookin' work there Chief,............

And, . . . yessir, . . . l like the lacing too.

Oh, Rohn, . . . if you learn how to do it, . . . don't do like I do, . . . learn it today, . . . forget it tomorrow.

I have to go back and look at the diagrams every time I try to do any lacing almost.

May God bless,

Dwight

Edited by Dwight

Very nice work. I really like the stitching pattern of the lace. I must make myself take the time to learn to do that.

Thanks Rohn, it's pretty easy, I think it's easier than the traditional Double Loop, I do both a lot but like this one the best.

Good lookin' work there Chief,............

And, . . . yessir, . . . l like the lacing too.

Oh, Rohn, . . . if you learn how to do it, . . . don't do like I do, . . . learn it today, . . . forget it tomorrow.

I have to go back and look at the diagrams every time I try to do any lacing almost.

May God bless,

Dwight

Thanks Dwight, I understand about forgetting things, I don't have senior moments anymore, I've started having "Senior Hours" from time to time.

Chief

Very nice, as usual, Chief!

Yeah Chief +++++++++++ An Excellent demonstration of your work. Clean and neat !

I try to acheive your level of lacing each and every time, I lace, and as Dwight says I need to refresh, cuz I had slept since then. Ho Ho

Good looking wallet as usual,

Very nice, as usual, Chief!

Thank you, very nice of you to say.

Yeah Chief +++++++++++ An Excellent demonstration of your work. Clean and neat !

I try to acheive your level of lacing each and every time, I lace, and as Dwight says I need to refresh, cuz I had slept since then. Ho Ho

Good looking wallet as usual,

Thanks, I no what you mean I have to totally retrain after every weekend.

Chief