Sign in to follow this  
ArtS

Hides To Art Newsletter and Site Back Up

Hello All,

The Dec, Hides To Art newsletter is now posted at www.hidestoart.com

I would like to apologize to all for the December newsletter being late this month. For reasons that are too many to list, I was finely able to post it tonight. Please check out this issue as we have original Pete Gorrell belt patterns. Also Steve has done another great lacing tutorial.

This month Instructor Focus is on Bill Gomer – Riley Cornelius has written this article and hats off to his style. Riley spends much time in Bills shop and has a wonderful opportunity to learn from such a man. The Eagle head in the article is what Bill will be teaching at the Extreme Workshop. Please see the Saddle also pictured in the article

Also I would like to clear up a point that has come to our attention. The last day of registration is Feb 23, 2009, however after the 23rd a $25.00 late Processing fee will apply. Please note; the room rates will go to regular rate after the 23rd.

Also should you wish to take a Sheridan style checkbook class at Zack White leather. I and Steve are teaching on Jan 17th 2009 please contact Steve steve@hidestoart.com for information.

Thank you for your understanding and patience’s on the newsletter

Kevin