RMB Custom Leather

New Knife Sheath & Gun Holster Class Montgomery Community College Troy, Nc

NEW Knife Sheath & Gun Holster Class Montgomery Community College Troy, NC

I thought I would drop a line and let everyone know of a NEW Knife Sheath & Gun Holster Class at Montgomery Community College located at Troy, NC. This class will fit in well with the gunsmithing and knife making classes already held at the college. Hey did I mention they have a great instructor.....ME head_hurts_kr.gif . Yea I am going to give it a go so everyone please keep me in your thoughts and any advice would be helpful. The class will be October 1-3, 2010. Click on a pamphlet for more information about the college and location below. Wish me luck!

http://www.montgomer...ochure_2010.pdf

NEW Knife Sheath & Gun Holster Class Montgomery Community College Troy, NC

I thought I would drop a line and let everyone know of a NEW Knife Sheath & Gun Holster Class at Montgomery Community College located at Troy, NC. This class will fit in well with the gunsmithing and knife making classes already held at the college. Hey did I mention they have a great instructor.....ME head_hurts_kr.gif . Yea I am going to give it a go so everyone please keep me in your thoughts and any advice would be helpful. The class will be October 1-3, 2010. Click on a pamphlet for more information about the college and location below. Wish me luck!

I wanted to remind everyone of this because it is coming up real soon!

I wanted to remind everyone of this because it is coming up real soon!

I live in Sanford, NC and was going to check it out but the link didn't work.

Bobby

I live in Sanford, NC and was going to check it out but the link didn't work.

Bobby

The class was cancelled by the college due to low enrollment. I plan to offer a private class for those you have expressed intrested if that would be an option for you. You can contact me at the information below.

The class was cancelled by the college due to low enrollment. I plan to offer a private class for those you have expressed intrested if that would be an option for you. You can contact me at the information below.

I'd be interested. Send me an email if you come up with a date. I work at the fire dept. and also teach at two community colleges myself, so the more lead time I've got, the easier it will be to plan on attending the class.

Bobby

hdflame at windstream.net