Sign in to follow this  
ELAD

Drizzt Armor in progress

Hello everyone,

This is my first time on this site and I thought I would share with you a project I've been working on. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

ELAD

driz.JPG

driz2.JPG

driz3.JPG

post-5662-1199911049_thumb.jpg

post-5662-1199911136_thumb.jpg

post-5662-1199911156_thumb.jpg

very impressive!!!

Welcome to the forum Elad, great looking armour there. We have another member, Azmal that also does some wicked armour. You will fit in just great here, and will find everyone very friendly and helpful.

Great to have you join.

Ken

A+..........ALL DRESSED UP, NOW WHERE WILL YOU BE GOING.. :cheers:

Very nice

My only suggestion would've been to put the "codpiece" on the inside. I know, I have a friend who was into doing codpieces, and his were "showy" but sometimes being blatant isn't really attractive to the opposite sex....That's my .02. Overall though it's amazing work!

My only suggestion would've been to put the "codpiece" on the inside. I know, I have a friend who was into doing codpieces, and his were "showy" but sometimes being blatant isn't really attractive to the opposite sex....That's my .02. Overall though it's amazing work!

Thank you for your valuable input. Actually, the cod piece can be worn on the inside because it is attached with chicago screws, as are the cuisses. My intention is that you can wear the war kilt with or without the cod piece and cuisses. Check out the Drizzt image that the armor is based on.

drizzt.jpg

lone_drow_det01.jpg

post-5662-1199932439_thumb.jpg

post-5662-1199932599_thumb.jpg

Hello, Elad! I thought I "recognized" you from the leather web-ring! :)

Very nice work, as always. Welcome to leatherworker.net! Sorry you came in at the crash, but we'll be up to speed again soon, and are working on restoring the old posts now. Glad to have you here, and thanks for sharing pictures! (Got more?)

Johanna

I don't have much experience in leather, but do on the Drizzt topic. :) I think you are doing a great job in replicating a few pics from the books and love the idea. Now that my fiance has seen your work and I have gotten her addicted to RA Salvatore, she is trying to commission me already. I have yet to buy a tool and I already have a deadline. ;)

Keep it up, love the idea and the look!

Dude, sweet armor ^_^

Thanks everyone for your feedback and the warm welcome.

ELAD