Froghunter

Inspired by Spider...

Well, I have been very busy with work lately and not much cow pounding has been going on, but I have found a few minutes here and there and decided to try my hand at some wristbands. I enjoyed making the one for TCLeathercraft for her PIF, so I thought I would draw up some more ideas and pound them out.

All are finished in Eco-Flo gel antiques, I used Saddle Tan, Tan, Medium Brown and Black. The finish is good ol' Neet-lac. The ostrich inlay is embossed cowhide, but some of the best I've come across.

I really enjoyed doing a few thnigs tht weren't days or weeks of work and construction. I just might have to make more!

What do ya all think?

wristbands_1.jpg

post-5734-1209575445_thumb.jpg

Wow, never thought I'd inspire someone. Scary, maybe but not inspire. lol Ok, I looked at these piece by piece and I have to say....I LOVE THEM!!! They are so freak'n random that I love them all. THE BIG LIP CHICK IS AWESOME!!! The inlay'd piece looks good too. I don't want to hog up the comments so I'll leave it open for others to comment also. I love these though. GREAT WORK and FUN too!!! :thumbsup:

:deadsubject: LOL!!!! Sorry it's just funny...

I still think the coolest is the skulls in place of flowers in the floral design. You got a whole new genre going there....the "Western Cemetary Carving" tradition...lol

THANKS!!!

Yeah, I gotta say my Floral skulls is growing on me....I am working on a design now, hopefully will have it finished by the end of next week....

Very cool bracers!

Love them "see nutting, hear nu..." skulls.

Nice stuff and keep up that "western cemetary carving". Love that phrase, you should use it and hold yourself as the inventor.

Tom

Great looking wrist bands Frog, I knew Spider was inspiring a lot of us. Hope to see more of your Western Cemetery Floral soon also.

Ken

I like 'em! I Like 'em indeed! Keep up the good work bro!

Oh man, these are all SOOO COOL! I'm trying to pick one as a favorite, but I simply can't, they all have a little something special. Great imagination and work, Ken. Keep 'em coming!