Sign in to follow this  
yeringtonmike

Copper Rivet Setting Tools

About two years ago, I purchased a set of copper rivet setting tools. I would like to purchase another set for #9. They are a set of three piece tools, one to set the burr, one to round the burr end and a cap rounder. What I am trying to find out if anyone knows of the company or person that makes these sets. I can't find who I bought them from. They were advertising in one of the trade magazines, but I can't find the ad or info on who they are. Any help? I have the combo tool for doing #9s, but it doesn't let me set the burr on the long rivets. Thanks. Mike

Bob Douglas makes a 3 piece set for each of the rivet sizes, you can call them at 307-737-2222.

About two years ago, I purchased a set of copper rivet setting tools. I would like to purchase another set for #9. They are a set of three piece tools, one to set the burr, one to round the burr end and a cap rounder. What I am trying to find out if anyone knows of the company or person that makes these sets. I can't find who I bought them from. They were advertising in one of the trade magazines, but I can't find the ad or info on who they are. Any help? I have the combo tool for doing #9s, but it doesn't let me set the burr on the long rivets. Thanks. Mike