Newtoleather1

Edge Beveler Help

Hello everyone,

Has anybody here ever seen an edge beveler that looks like the picture below? It goes over the leather differently than most bevelers I have seen from any of the major companies who make tools. Any help is appreciated.

post-47717-0-35010000-1439249376_thumb.p

That's an push beader, it can be used to create a round profile border at the edge of the leather. Often used as a border around leather carvings. It is sharp and will cut instead of crease. You can buy them new but they are often reprofiled from a edge creaser. http://brucejohnsonleather.com/leather-tools-sale/bargain-basement/ here you will find some used good ones.

It also possible a ordinary single line creaser, it's a very bad picture so it's hard to tell.

Tor

+ 1 on the bush beader. I have a plastic swivel knife blade that does the same thing. Makes a nice bead.

I believe I got it on eBay. This is a similar style .

I was wrong its not a bead blade it is a double blade. Makes 2 parallel cuts. It is ceramic not plastic.

post-22515-0-24563700-1439303518_thumb.jpost-22515-0-55528200-1439303518_thumb.j

For size reference that is a 1.75" wide strap.

Edited by mlapaglia