shammatt

Looking For A Strap Cutting Service In The Pac Nw

Hi

Looking for someone in the greater Seattle, WA area that has a powered strap cutter and would like to provide a strap cutting service occasionally for me. I'm looking for full length strips, 5-1/2" in width using 10-12oz leather (provided). Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I am not in that area but can strap cut for you

Dink, thanks for your response. However, at this time I'm really looking for someone here in the Pacific NW. I'm trying to find a service that make economic sense since I'll be needing the service on an on-going basis. Otherwise I'll be looking for a strap cutting machine to purchase.

Not sure where you get your leather, but several of the suppliers will strip the hide for you at a mininal cost. I know Zack White Leather and Weaver will strip it for you. Maybe you could order a hide from them just for the straps you need. I do that for my belts currently. Zack White charges me $5 to cut belt straps from the entire side that I buy. Very reasonable IMO. Good luck!

Thanks to Dink and lws380 for your suggestions. We'll see what happens.