Dina

Looking At Highlead Gc0618-1Sc Total Confused

I'm wanting a sewing machine that will sew through the thickest part of the chaps,motorcycle jackets and also do canvas and upholstery. I know I need a walking foot machine but not sure which one is a good machine for what I want to do. I have an old Domestic rotary 153 but she is not liking the heavy material. Any help would be good.

The best thing to do is talk to the sponsoring dealer closest to you. I have no commercial interest with these guys but you can see just by looking through posts on this site how helpful they are even when people buy a machine elsewhere.

The brand of machine is not as important as talking to someone who gives good advice, sets the machine up for your needs and then follows up with after sales support. The machine dealers here live or die by the backup they give and feedback they get so they have a vested interest in selling you the best machine for your needs.

I'm wanting a sewing machine that will sew through the thickest part of the chaps,motorcycle jackets and also do canvas and upholstery. I know I need a walking foot machine but not sure which one is a good machine for what I want to do. I have an old Domestic rotary 153 but she is not liking the heavy material. Any help would be good.

Thanks Darren. Hi Dina. I will do my best to help you. Please call me when you can. Thanks, Steve