Sign in to follow this  
Randy Cornelius

Thoroughbred Leather

Has anyone been dealing with Thoroughbred Leather lately? I made a couple saddles out of thier Mahogny colored skirting and wanting to buy more but all the email address I have for the owner, Jeff Ballard come back undeleverable, I called but only get an answering machine and no one returns calls. I see that Hidecrafter is carrying it now but not the mahogny.

I have tried to dye/ stain other leather to match but cannot get the color right.

I need to make 2 sets of saddle bags to match the 2 saddles I have already made. Anyone who knows anything about them let me know.

Randy

I could be wrong but that mahogany is about the same as Wickett $ Craig's chestnut.

Talk to Luke, Vandy, or Emily at Sheridan Leather Outfitters. They should be able to help you out.

I just got a flyer from Hidecrafter advertising Thoroughbred tooling and carvng sides, on sale for $5.25/sq. ft., and skirting sides for $134 per side. Toll-free ph.: 888-263-5277

Kate

Edited by CitizenKate

Jeff finally called me today and I have a side of Mahogny coming. ThanksRC